Friday, January 30, 2009

good evening everyone:)
how are you today?

my computer is not working really well
ah so angry!

anyway..
few days ago,
i read this verse
Romans 8:25
We hope for what we don't have yet.
So we are patient as we wait for it.

eventhough i got into a college that i wanted,
my mom still wants me to wait utill other college acceptances come
so we can decide afterwards..
but i don't want to wait.
i feel like i'm in a rush all times...
and i just want to finish thinking about all these college stuff

but after reading this verse..
i kind of want to know the result whether i am accepted or not
so... yeah...
i decided to be patient and wait with my mom.

it's already feburary!
i can't wait utill my graduation day!!! :D
anyway...
see you on sunday :)
byebye!

1 comment:

Dami said...

No unni!!
no graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you graduate
I will not be able to see you
so often like i do now

NOOOOOO

good verse anyway :)